Motorbike Rider/ Driver Job at Top Quality Motors Ltd
Duties for the Motorbike Rider Job
– Ride safely to his destination.
– Responsible for loading and offloading goods onto his motorcycle and vehicle.
– Ensure that the motorbike/vehicle is always clean
– Report on any bike/vehicle breakage or accidents
– Keep logs of the day’s activities.
– Always ensure that the bike is maintained in good working order.
– Handle other paperwork related to the delivery; return pink copies,
ensure the delivery sheets are signed, record mileage and time taken per delivery.
– Follow route and time schedule
– Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve customer’ complaints
– Perform routine maintenance on the motorbike, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Key Requirements and Skills
– At least 2 years of experience as a company rider/driver
– Minimum KCSE graduate
– Experience working with garages
– A Valid driving license that bears a class BCE and F stamp
– Be a skilled safe rider
– Be well conversant with the roads and streets of Nairobi and its environs
– Basic motorcycle maintenance skills
– Be trustworthy and discreet when handling confidential documents
– Good customer service skills
– Be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
– Must have a clean Certificate of good conduct
– Good communication skills both in English and Swahili is a must
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send
CV urgently to email@example.com. Or you can drop a hard copy application at the HR Office.
The deadline for application is 21 st January 2021.
When applying please quote, the REF number on your subject.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.