HOW TO HANDLE A TYRE BURST WHILE DRIVING FAST (6 STEPS)
The right attitude and calmness are key.
Here’s what you should do to stop your car when a Tyre explodes while driving fast, say more than a 100km/h:
1. When a Tyre goes off, try to stay as quiet as you can and install the steering with both hands strong.
2. Keep your foot off the brakes and don’t push it at all.
3. Stay on your path and don’t try to change it or get out of the way, stay as straight as you can.
4. If your car has a manual transmission, gradually change the speeds of the car and don’t take this step until you make sure that you are well maintained, and if your car has an automatic transmission it will do the mission alone.
5. Don’t hold the brakes. The drag resulting from the Tyre exploding will do the brake function and ease the speed of the car.
6. When the speed goes down to 50km/hr, you can gently press the brakes until the car stops…this may help everyone survive.
Wishing you all safe travel
Pic courtesy https://www.wikihow.com